May 1, 2006

Goo Goo Dolls Concert

Greg surprised me with tickets to a VIP Goo Goo Dolls concert. Only 200 people were invited to an intimate pre-concert for their new album. I was very excited to see my favorite group and even more excited when we got the chance to have a meet and greet. Yes, I am in the picture. I'm the one peaking my head around the tallest man in the world who of course was standing in front of me. At least I got to stand next to my two favorite men - Johnny and Greg, of course! :) ◦
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Anita&Ty said...

Dude! That is awesome!! Michele - you had to just be beside yourself meeting Johnny!!

Greg - you are the second sweetest husband in the world ;)

Anonymous said...

No wonder this is your favorite group......your first words were Goo, goo......I remember those days well......3 guesses, who, who, who
PS. Who's Johnny?

"When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses."